Information and procedures
- ABOUT UVIC
2013-2014 academic year without new access
The Master in Specialised Translation (MTE) is aimed at professionals and graduates who want to complete their training in the fields of multimedia and audiovisual translation, scientific and technical translation, legal and financial translation and literary translation. The Master also offers the possibility to continue advanced studies in translation theory, research methodology, the history of translation, gender and multiculturalism. It ensures also the learning and use of new technologies applied to translation tools such as translation and localization aided and features of the services and resources to achieve the skills provided.
For the official Master in Specialised Translation must take 60 credits of the 69 offered in October 2011 to September 2013. According to enroll subjects in which the student can choose two routes, a research and a professional.
- Itinerary search (access doctorate): to continue this journey, students are obliged to study subjects 1, 6 and 7. It also must take three of the four electives offered for education (2, 3, 4 and 5). It is recommended that the electives be taken the course 3.
- Professional track: to continue this journey, students are obliged to study subjects 1, 6 and 8. It also must take three of the four electives offered for education (2, 3, 4, and 5).
- General information
- Faculty of Education, Humanities and Translation
- Of knowledge
- Arts and Humanities
- While the terms are marked accurately taught in the academic calendar, the work schedule is free, so that students can connect to the classroom at the time they prefer and work on the proposed contents. Occasionally, teachers may arrange chat sessions, in this case, consensuarà hours with the students involved.
- Price of credit
- € 82.88
- 2 academic
- George Chumillas Coromina
- UVic has proven experience in the delivery of online learning and distance.
- Implementation of innovative teaching programs modeled on the EHEA (European Higher Education).
- Participation in international mobility programs.