PhD in Translation, Languages and Literatures
The PhD program in Translation, Languages and Literatures is governed by Royal Decree 1393/2007 of 29 October, which establishes the organization of official university and sets a new regulatory framework to adapt these lessons to the European Higher Education.
Understood doctoral program organized set of all training activities and research leading to the award of the doctorate, which is necessary for the successful completion of a period of training (master) and IP organized (PhD).
- Faculty of Education, Humanities and Translation
- Coordination Program
- General information
- Entrance, admission and registration
- Achieve a systematic understanding of the field of study related to the research project that is part of the doctoral thesis.
- Demonstrate mastery of the skills and methods of research associated with that field.
- Demonstrate the ability to conceive, design, implement and culminated a process of rigorous academic research.
- Make a contribution to the scientific community through original research or contribution to expand the frontiers of knowledge developed, some of which are referenced publication in national or international level.
- Being able to make a critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas.
- Being able to communicate with colleagues, the academic community and society in general about their area of expertise.
- Demonstrate the ability to promote in academic and professional contexts, scientific and cultural advancement in a knowledge based society.
- € 428.00 in respect of academic tutoring thesis + taxes + insurance .
- Areas of research
- Teaching translation and foreign languages and applied linguistics
- Literature, translation and literary reception in contemporary Catalonia
- Postcolonialism, gender and translation
- Audiovisual translation and theater