Skip to main content


Incoming foreign students taking part in mobility programmes at the University of Vic

Foreign students at the University of Vic are offered insurance cover for accidents, illness and repatriation during their stay. The period covered is 12 months.


  • Exchange students must have been accepted on a study or placement mobility programme at the University of Vic.
  • Fee-paying students must have completed academic registration at the University of Vic.
  • UVic Interns must have been accepted to carry out an academic placement/traineeship at the University of Vic.

98,84, regardless of the length of the stay, up to 12 months.

Policy cover

Incoming mobility insurance

How to take out insurance
  1. Complete the subscription form, including the amount you are paying and your bank account number.
  2. Send the form along with a photo of proof of payment to
  3. Within 48 hours you should receive a certificate of insurance cover.
  4. During your stay you should keep a copy of your insurance certificate with you at all times.
  5. When you arrive in Vic, you may be asked to provide a copy of your insurance certificate.

Additional information

  • Insurance cannot be acquired for longer than 12 months for the same stay.
  • This policy cannot be extended to cover a student’s family or relatives.
  • If you need health or mobility assistance, you should contact the company directly, following instructions in Claims Procedure
  • If you are requested to pay for a consultation, you can apply for reimbursement.
  • For further information about the UVic Incoming mobility insurance, please contact

Bear in mind that this travel insurance covers travel expenses to and from the country of origin, and health, car and medical assistance during your stay, but it does not cover other journeys abroad.

Contact us

If you have a question, we have the answer