Freemovers are undergraduate students who wish to study for one semester or a full academic year at another university on their own initiative. Since they are mostly from universities without a bilateral exchange agreement between the two institutions, freemovers are required to pay a tuition fee for their studies at the host university. At the end of the stay, these students will obtain a transcript of records.
- Must be a university student
- Must take at least 18 ECTS credits.
- In case of needing a visa to study in Spain, the Spanish Government requires the student to be full time.
Course offer (bachelor’s degree level)
- Autumn semester (September-January) and Full Year (September-June): in July .
Classes start early/mid-September
- Spring Semester (January-June): in November.
Classes start late January
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.