This program is aimed at international students who wish to spend one or two semesters in Barcelona or Vic. UVic-UCC offers Spanish courses that can be combined with other elective courses in English in the fields of business, communication, and design.
- Business, Design and Innovation (Campus Barcelona)
- International Business and Marketing (Campus Vic)
- Communication and Media Studies (Campus Vic)
- Engineering (Campus Vic)
- Technology and Management (Campus Vic)
- Executive Master in Business Administration: Digital Economy and Management
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
The University of Vic – Central University of Catalonia offers intensive academic summer programs combined with cultural and social activities at the heart of the vibrant city of Barcelona. These courses from June to late July may be transferable for academic credit. The length of each course varies according to the program.
This is a unique opportunity to focus on and explore a particular topic in-depth and experience Barcelona’s dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Business and Marketing 4.0
- Spanish Language and Culture in Barcelona - 4 weeks
- Wildlife Conservation in Madagascar
- English Summer School
The University of Vic - Central University of Catalonia offers short-stay academic programs in the fields of Education, Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Experimental Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and Health Sciences. The programmes are exclusively academic. The length of the courses varies according to the content and the planning of the program.
The University of Vic - Central University of Catalonia offers tailored courses for groups of international students and teachers in the fields of Education, Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Experimental Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and Health Sciences. The programs can be exclusively academic or combined with cultural visits and sightseeing. UVic-UCC can arrange all kinds of additional services such as accommodation, transport, guided tours and visits to organisations and enterprises of interest. The length of the course can be adjusted according to your needs. For information about these programs, contact the UVic-UCC Unit of International Programs at email@example.com.
Courses offered 2023-2024
- Sport, Media and Marketing
- Design Thinking
- Business Innovation in BCN
- Wine Project in Catalonia
- Eating Disorders and Mediterranean diet
- Cross-cultural Competences in Health-care
- Learning from Data
- Digital Transformation of Mechanical Engineering
- Creative Art and Design
- Boost your career: Leadership and Design Thinking