Skip to main content

Grants for Postgraduate and Master's degree studies

General grants

The UVic-UCC International Relations Unit does not administer international postgraduate mobility grants for studies outside UVic-UCC but we can help you get international experience once you finish your studies here.  

Call By Description
MAEC-AECID grants for Spanish citizens Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation

Financing of expenses of training at foreign universities and research institutes for Spanish graduates in order to provide training in cooperation for development, management and cultural cooperation.

General and mobility regime (in Spanish) Spanish Ministry of Education  

University fees and financial help

European Union Information on exchange programmes and grants in the European Union.
"La Caixa" Welfare grants "la Caixa" Welfare For students wishing to pursue Master's Degree studies in any university or higher education centre in different countries.
DEBEQ Catalan Agency for University and Research Grants (AGAUR) Support for renewal of international cooperation for development grants.
Segimon Serrallonga grants Torelló Town Council For further studies in foreign universities.
Patronat Catalunya Món Generalitat of Catalonia Grants for students specialising in international relations and the European Union in specialist centres around the world.
ICEX grants Spanish Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade Grants for training of young professional specialists in international business services.
Beques Eiffel French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs Grants to study Master's Degrees and doctorates in France (law, politics, economcs, management and engineering) or to conduct research in Germany.
DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst) German Embassy Grants to study German language and culture in Germany. Various calls.
Casa Àsia Casa Àsia Postgraduate grants for the Asia-Pacific region.
Becas Fundación Caja Madrid Caja Madrid Foundation Postgraduate grants for universities and research centres in Europe, the United States and Canada.
Beques Fulbright Espanya Fulbright Commission Grants for Spanish citizens to pursue postgraduate studies in the U.S., and for U.S. citizens to pursue postgraduate studies in Spain.
Fundació Carolina Carolina Foundation For students from Latin America who wish to broaden their university studies in Spain.
Universia Universia Different national and international grants for postgraduate and Master's degree studies.


Contact us

If you have a question, we have the answer