Skip to main content

Legalising documents

All academic documents (standard degree certificates, personal academic certificates and accreditation documents) submitted to the university should be official documents issued by the competent authority in the country of origin of the documents, and be legally binding.

On-paper or digital formats are accepted provided the documents are legally binding. Under no circumstances can we accept: simple copies, screen captures or downloads from online platforms, grade certificates or any other documents without academic validity. 

Contact us

If you have a question, we have the answer